For nearly 30 years Accent have been providing quality products to enhance the lifestyle of thousands of homes around Australia.Accent Awnings being an exterior product can reflect up to 75% of the sun’s heat and light, keeping your home cooler in the summer and reducing the cost of internal home cooling. As well as controlling heat, awnings are a great way to control light and glare, also insuring privacy while adding style to your homes outdoor landscape. With a large range of styles available we can also add the option of motorisation, sun and wind sensors to your chosen outdoor product.
Straight Drop Awnings
Our Straight Drop Awnings let you use your patio when the weather’s not what you expected. Imagine sitting down to a wonderful barbecue dinner, and the fickle Sydney weather changes. Instead of shifting the whole setup, simply lower your Straight Drop Awnings and keep the worst of the weather at bay, while still enjoying the view and freshness of eating outdoors. View more
Accent’s folding arm awnings are designed & manufactured to control harmful UV rays and glare. Retractable awnings can provide a roll away cover for your outdoor entertainment area, be it a patio, deck, or balcony. View more
Accent’s Canvas Awnings act like external blinds for your windows and outdoor areas. Our Awnings are specifically designed to extend shade to areas that need it most. View more
PIVOT ARM AWNINGS
Pivot arm awnings are especially good as external window coverings. They are designed to protect your rooms from heating up too quickly during the day. Our Pivot Arm Awning range are characterised by the functionality of the pivot like motion. View more
DUTCH HOOD AWNINGS
Dutch Hood Awnings are suitable for doorways or smaller windows which you may like to add a bit of style to and flair. View more
Maintaining maximum life for your outdoor awning products!
- Do keep your awning clean. This is the best protection against mildew. Even on mildew resistant fabric, mildew can grow. We cannot be responsible for this damage.
- Do keep the underside of your awning clean by simply brushing down with a soft household broom.
- Do hose down your awnings with clean water every month or so. We recommend this to be done on a hot/sunny day.
- Do keep vines and shrubbery away from your awnings, as many brushes contain acids which can be harmful to your awnings.
- Don’t drag your awning across any abrasive surface, such as cement, asphalt or the awning frame.
- Don’t allow water to sit on the awnings, or dirt, sticks and leaves can cause permanent staining, pocketing or stretching on the fabric.
- Don’t fold away awning in cold temperatures or store them while damp/ wet as mildew may occur and then permanently stain your products.
- Don’t force your awning when raising or lowering them. Do this gradually.
- Keep the canvas clean by brushing regularly, both inside and out, with a soft brush and by hosing occasionally with clear-clean cold water. Starting at the lower edge of the fabric and working your way upward.
- Do not apply soaps, detergents, cleaning fluids and insecticides.
- Also keep petrol, solvents, kerosene and other similar fluids away from the fabric.
- Should mildew spots appear, brush them off before they become attached.
- Canvas, which has been cleaned extensively, may require re-proofing.
- Please be aware that no awnings should be left open or extended in high winds, especially Robusta and folding arms awnings.
Please follow all the above instructions to maintain your awning products!
ACCENT BLINDS HAS CHILD SAFETY IN MIND
At Accent child safety is our highest priority, when choosing our products you will have peace of mind knowing that all our products are manufactured and installed ensuring they can me operated in a safe manner.
THE ACCENT FOCUS ON VALUE
We understand that when you buy blinds you’re not only trying to create privacy or keep the sun out, ultimately you’re adding value to your home. That’s why our sales consultants are always focused on adding value for our customers.
Purchase your Accent Blinds interest free today. Apply now and in as little as 5 minutes you can be pre-approved. GE CreditLine offers two types of interest free options. The first one – simply called Interest Free – requires monthly repayments.